說不寫又想寫。
"Hmmm..." he mused as he quickly finished. "It seems I'm going to have to tamper with your memory."反正是要下地獄,我還是幹得徹底點吧。(多奇怪的話)
Twilight其中一點「引人入勝」的地方是吸血鬼Edward跟人類Bella之間的那種sexual tension。
看的時候,真覺得自己是個急色鬼。
這故事裡的吸血鬼不需要尖長獠牙,皆因他們的牙齒都鋒利無比。加上他們擁有的力量和速度,人類在他們面前可謂脆弱不堪。
所以,Edward和Bella親吻都適可而止。
正因這樣,取而代之的是一幕幕更誘人的畫面。
誰說Edward守禮?他簡直是調情高手,還性感得過分。少女面對百年殭屍,總是招架不來。
好了,忍不住要節錄一段。這是Edward帶Bella去看Cullen家族打棒球的一段,駕著哥哥Emmett的吉普車到達一段必須用走的森林小徑。因為她還沒能適應被Edward背著音速般狂奔,怕得要命。Edward試圖拭去她的憂慮。。。
Before I could react, he pulled me from the Jeep and set my feet on the ground. It was barely misting now; Alice was going to be right.
"Tamper with my memory?" I asked nervously.
"Somthing like that." He was watching me intently, carelfully, but there was humor deep in his eyes. He placed his hands against the Jeep on either side of my head and leaned forward, forcing me to press back against the door. He leaned in even closer, his face inches from mine. I had no room to escape.
"Now," he breathed, and just his smell disturbed my thought processes, "what exactly are you worrying about?"
"Well, um, hitting a tree" - I gulped - "and dying. And then getting sick."
He fought back a smile. Then he bent his head down and touched his cold lips softly to the hollow at the base of my throat.
'Are you still worried now?" he murmured against my skin.
"Yes." I struggled to concentrate. "About hitting trees and getting sick."
His nose drew a line up the skin of my throat to the point of my chin. His cold breath tickled my skin.
"And now?" His lips whispered against my jaw.
"Trees," I gasped. "Motion sickness."
He lifted his face to kiss my eyelids. "Bella, you don't really think I would hit a tree, do you?"
"No, but I might." There was no confidence in my voice. He smelled an easy victory.
He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just at the corner of my mouth.
"Would I let a tree hurt you?" His lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lip.
"No," I breathed. I knew there was a second part to my brilliant defense, but I couldn't quite call it back.
"You see," he said, his lips moving against mine. "There's nothing to be afraid of, is there?"
"No," I sighed, giving up.
Then he took my face in his hands almost roughly, and kissed me in earnest, his unyielding lips moving against mine.
"Somthing like that." He was watching me intently, carelfully, but there was humor deep in his eyes. He placed his hands against the Jeep on either side of my head and leaned forward, forcing me to press back against the door. He leaned in even closer, his face inches from mine. I had no room to escape.
"Now," he breathed, and just his smell disturbed my thought processes, "what exactly are you worrying about?"
"Well, um, hitting a tree" - I gulped - "and dying. And then getting sick."
He fought back a smile. Then he bent his head down and touched his cold lips softly to the hollow at the base of my throat.
'Are you still worried now?" he murmured against my skin.
"Yes." I struggled to concentrate. "About hitting trees and getting sick."
His nose drew a line up the skin of my throat to the point of my chin. His cold breath tickled my skin.
"And now?" His lips whispered against my jaw.
"Trees," I gasped. "Motion sickness."
He lifted his face to kiss my eyelids. "Bella, you don't really think I would hit a tree, do you?"
"No, but I might." There was no confidence in my voice. He smelled an easy victory.
He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just at the corner of my mouth.
"Would I let a tree hurt you?" His lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lip.
"No," I breathed. I knew there was a second part to my brilliant defense, but I couldn't quite call it back.
"You see," he said, his lips moving against mine. "There's nothing to be afraid of, is there?"
"No," I sighed, giving up.
Then he took my face in his hands almost roughly, and kissed me in earnest, his unyielding lips moving against mine.
我知道我知道,我真是個色鬼,還是無知少女(!)


I had no room to escape.. << 呢句精景~~
回覆刪除還記得初中時, 在library借那些庸俗的英文情愛小說, 情景跟說話描寫也差不多, 當然, Twilight的檔次高很多啦。
原來是這樣啊?!以前除了必要的課外讀本,我都沒看其他英文小說。
回覆刪除大概這些談情說愛的場面都差不多吧,檔次高低很可能就是一線之差。
我們中學好似只讀過。。。10本英文書吧。哈哈哈。。。還是悶到爆的那些簡愛呀,湯姆歷險記的殘忍版。。。
回覆刪除第一次看twilight的文字呢,看到我一直吞口水,心跳加速。老娘不是已經是兩子之母,愛恨百次免疫了麼,心裡面還是有衝擊著這份少女激盪呢。。。真是汗顏。
果然,這都是給高中少女等著轟烈熱愛的一群看的(jerry是說等著轟烈被。。。啦)。。。其實,女人,老嫩都好,碰上這種曖昧旖旎,就沒救了。
哈哈哈你知道嗎很多媽媽都喜歡看的啦,我們都是要靠這些來尋回點點少女情懷吧,唉。。。
回覆刪除唉撞鬼咯。。。(名副其實)
回覆刪除100分調情高手...人類會有嗎???
回覆刪除(我在搖頭)大概想像才有吧。
回覆刪除